REPLACE COUNTER TOPS
Replacing Kitchen And Bathroom Counter Tops
You know that feeling when there is a change needed? You look at those old dingy counter tops and say--I just can't stand it anymore! That's OK because Orange County Best Cabinets can help. In fact, we have the largest selection of kitchen and bathroom counter tops in the OC area. Why? Because we know you--our clientele and we know the many styles that come with the territory of such a vast area. Californians are a particular bunch and you deserve to be.
Professional and Knowledgeable Team: We have the best and most diverse professional and knowledgeable team of cabinet and work top fitters and finishers. We have an installer and designer for any of the popular styles and materials you want. Because you deserve the best! It's your home and your investment. We want to make sure your counter tops last the life of your home and add to your value.
Only the Top Quality Materials and Styles: We know your kitchen is one of the most highly trafficked rooms in the home. We know kids and we know spills and stains don't look great on those older veneer or Formica counter tops. One tbsp of jam and a little fruit punch and viola! You've got a mess! And a mess that will stay and make the whole kitchen look bad. So, we offer a variety of counter tops for kitchen and bathroom that fit every budget and every style. Don't see something you like? Ask and we'll do our best to accommodate you. From marble to quartz and butcher block, acrylic and engineered stone! We have it all.
We Cover it All! Vanities, counter tops, accessories, sinks and edge details. Don't see your project here? Tell us what you need. Maybe a nice island so you can be the cooking queen or king of your newly remodeled kitchen--just the way you like it!
Natural and Engineered Stone: Some of the most common types of counter top finishes that are used on the west coast are natural and engineered stone. Natural stone is directly from mother earth and not coupled with any resins or chemicals. Keep in mind that the natural fissures and chipping are a natural part of what comes with these and the actual beauty part of it. But have no fear--we make sure they are sealed to perfection to keep it all together with the same integrity as our engineered stone. Engineered stone is 93% stone and the remaining 7% is resin. This is a maintenance free stone and is three times stronger than granite. It resists mold, mildew, heat and cold as well as stains of every type.
Repairs and Cleaning: What can we clean and repair? Try everything! There is nothing we install that we can't clean or repair easily. We are the experts in Orange County for engineered and natural stone, acrylics and more. We also do sinks and modification. And what about the grout? You've bought the best in tile surfaces but even the most expensive tile can have grout that appears dingy and unclean. We can bring back the original look and even repair any pitting and missing grout. Hey, we all have family and it happens. But leave it to us to not only clean and repair it but seal it!
Special Touches: Free removal and installation on most kitchen models. We have affordable and competitive pricing. The fabrication quality is second to none guaranteed. Our referrals are fantastic and we have a long list of loyal custom.
At Orange County Best Cabinets we serve your needs from top to bottom. Your kitchen is the main event and the focal point in a home. We know you do much there making memories with friends and family. We want your kitchen to be something you want to use and share with others for many years to come. The only way to do that is to use a company for your kitchen and bathroom counter top replacement that understands how to make your kitchen withstand even the a commercially rough environment. If you are commercial call us!